- Against all odds: 21st JEONJU International Film Festival
- Political Impact of Two Presidential Terms (2000-2013) on Iranian Film in New Book
- NETPAC’s Global Celebration of International Women’s Day
- The 1st Netpac Film Week and International Symposium, Nov 2019
- 2020’s Better Tomorrows! Congrats to Parasite
- Liberation DocFest Bangladesh Inviting Entries for its 8th Edition
- Letter to NETPAC Members from Aruna Vasudev
- SHAOYI SUN TRIBUTE
NETPAC (Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema) is a worldwide organization founded in 1990 by Aruna Vasudev as the result of a conference organized in New Delhi by Cinemaya, The Asian Film Quarterly, at the request of UNESCO, to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of Asian films and filmmakers at a time when Asian cinema was just coming into its own but was relatively unknown regionally and internationally. Cinemaya, launched independently by Aruna Vasudev in 1988, had already paved the way.
On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of NETPAC, NETPAC India, in collaboration with India International Centre, New Delhi and with the support of UNESCO, New Delhi, held a series of film screenings of NETPAC Award winning films at the India International Centre (IIC).