- QCinema 2015: Third Time's a Charm
- Busan: Japan's Studio Ghibli Named Asian Filmmaker of the Year
- The Busan International Film Festival Awards NETPAC for its 25th Anniversary
- Netpac Honoured at 11th Cinemalaya Independent Film Festival, Philippines 2015.
- To Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of NETPACA Special Screening of 'FOSTER CHILD' Directed by Brillante Mendoza
NETPAC (Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema) is a worldwide organization founded in 1990 by Aruna Vasudev as the result of a conference organized in New Delhi by Cinemaya, The Asian Film Quarterly, at the request of UNESCO, to promote a greater understanding and appreciation of Asian films and filmmakers at a time when Asian cinema was just coming into its own but was relatively unknown regionally and internationally. Cinemaya, launched independently by Aruna Vasudev in 1988, had already paved the way.
- NETPAC Award Winners at 3rd Qcinema International Film Festival, Oct 22-31 2015
- Space is the Place: 10 Questions with Garin Nugroho
- The Road is Everyone’s Road - Interview with Lebanese filmmaker Rana Salem
- Indie Filmmaker Creates Local Film Fund in Indonesia : Interview
- Incubating Film Studios in Film Schools
On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of NETPAC, NETPAC India, in collaboration with India International Centre, New Delhi and with the support of UNESCO, New Delhi, held a series of film screenings of NETPAC Award winning films at the India International Centre (IIC).